Pages

vendredi 5 août 2011

No. 43, INVENTORY CHALLENGE, Swirls and Curves


Good Morning dear blogger friends, 
Christina and I welcome you to our friendly Inventory Challenge, this week with not only a fantastic theme, but with an extended team!!!! Last week, we were pleased to announce that Sandy was coming back to play with us, this week, Charlene informed us that she would love to play again, and we have the pleasure of welcoming Kathy, from Kathy's Knook is joining us for for the fun. Our theme is Swirls and Curves... all in softness and feminity! Well, I missed Tilda, you know she is my Muse, although I love coloring almost everything,  I started my journey in coloring with Tilda, and she remains very precious to me. She carries with her a special aura, and brings a source of inspiration that is unique to her. On with my card. I could not resist using again  Sweet Threads this wonderful paper collection from Basic Grey, I got from Scrapbook ta vie.  I colored Watercan Tilda with Distress Inks, on watercolor paper. Because I love glitters, I used Smooch on the flowers, and made the little dots in her dress with it too. I gave quite special treatment to the chipboard, I painted it with acrylic paint,  used again some Smooch on the flowers and the leaves, and embossed it about 3 times, to get a very clear coat. Enought blabla, it is getting very late... here is my card.

Bon matin chères amies,
Cette semaine, Christina et moi n'avons pas qu'un thème intéressant à vous proposer, mais toute une équipe, la semaine dernière Sandy s'est jointe à nous, voilà que Charlene décide de revenir, et nous accueillons Kathy!  Notre thème, tout en douceur, Swirls and curves... J'ai exploré les swirls sous la forme d'un chipboard en fleur, à qui j'ai donné un traitement bien spécial: une couche de peinture acrylique, suivie de Smooch, et embossé 3 fois, pour un lustre bien brillant. Je me suis bien ennuyée de Tilda, ma muse préférée, alors j'ai colorié Tilda with Watercan, de la collection Sweet Rainbow, avec les encres Distress, et les papier Basic Grey, Sweet Threads, étaient parfaits pour créer l'effet jardin que je voulais. Assez de bla bla... à ma carte.


                                                           A close up of the chipboard.
                             


I embossed this cute aluminium sheet border with cuttlebug's embossing folders.
Cette jolie bordure est une feuille d'aluminium colorée, embossée avec un plioir cuttlebug.

I stamped and embossed the writing space with Stemplegled Vintage Garden STamps.
La déco autour de l'espace d'écriture est une étampe de Stempleglede, Vintage garden, que j'ai embossée.
Thank you for your visit, I would invite you to drop by my friends and team mates:






List of Material /Fournitures:
Stamps/Étampes: Watercan Tilda from Sweet Rainbow collection
DP / Papier design: Basic Grey, Sweet Threads
Disress Inks: Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar, Worn LIpstick, Aged Mahogany, Scattered Straw, Shabby shutters, Peeled Paint, Antique linen, Tea dye, Walnut Stain, Pumice Stone, and  Black Soot
Chipboard: Harmonie CH091 - colorié avec peinture acrylique et
Smooch: Shabby pink, Lucious lime, Kiwi ( liquid pearl in Opal)
Acrylic paint: White, Black, Alizarin Crimson, Purple Lake, Dioxazine Purple, Permanent Sap Green, Burnt Sienna,  (for the Chipboard treatment)

29 commentaires:

Louise a dit…

Beautiful card, the colours are fabulous. I am also a fan of glitter and I love what you did to make it sparkle. Great job with the chipboard, it's the perfect element for your card,
Louise

Pat a dit…

Hi Danielle...happy Friday darlin'!! Let me tell ya, this card is just a gorgeous as can be! I do adore this little Tilda...and your coloring is just beautiful!!! Love the papers and embellies too! Have a great weekend, sweetie! Hugs. Pat Frank

cathylynn a dit…

Good Morning Danielle, I guess great minds work together because I used the same stamp on my card. Yes I remembered what you taught me. THANKS!! Back to your beautiful creation. WOW!!!! Such beauty and warmth radiates love. Your details are amazing and I love how you did the chipboard flowers. Of course your painting is phenomenal!!!! I love your card!
Hugs, Cathy

Sandy a dit…

Hey pretty lady! This card is almost as pretty as you are. Oh my word, I need to have a private chat with you to learn some secrets. This card is so beautiful Danielle. Now for video tutorial #2. Making chipboard flowers. How pretty is that and your distress coloring is grand. Yummy card Danielle!
XO
Sandy

Rene a dit…

Oh WOW! This is soooooo pretty!!!! Look at how beautifully you colored Tilda! WOW! And I love green! My favorite color!
Rene :D

Mélimélo (Paule) a dit…

Tout simplement formidable...ce petit vert que j'aime tant...une Tilda pour embellir le tout ...c'est splendide.

Christina C. a dit…

What a lovely creation, Hon!!! Your chipboard flowers are phenomenal and Tilda is colored to perfection!
A truly exquisite card, my friend!

Nady a dit…

Magnifique! encore une fois une superbe carte, j'adore ce que tu as fais avec le chipboard, bravo!
Nadyne xx

Barb Hardeman a dit…

Oh Dani! This card just blows me away. What a fabulous coloring job you have done and the smooched flowers and leaves are gorgeous. You are so creative and bring such extraordinary talent to your work...just absolutely fabulous!
Hugs
Barb

Karen a dit…

This is so pretty! Love your coloring! : )

Sharon Caudle a dit…

Oh Danielle, it feels like it's been years since I've visited you!! I'm so sorry I've been so absent!! This card is breathtaking!! Your coloring is exquisite and your embellishments divine! I love it! I hope you're doing well!
hugs, Sharon

Jean a dit…

Danielle, this is so beautiful.. I simply adore your chipboard flowers and leaves and your coloring and pleating of Tilda is so perfect.. love your pp and design and layout.. a most gorgeous card.
Hugs, Jean

Hélène a dit…

Wow ta carte est vraiment jolie mais que dire de ton chipboard un gros bravo car tu l'as bien mis en valeur!
Helene xx

Anonyme a dit…

Just Lovely! Your colouring is beautiful
Hugs Julie P

Lisette Morris a dit…

Gorgeous! Love everything about it, especially the color since it's my favorite!

Peggie a dit…

Cute card. Great job coloring.

Elise a dit…

Oh my WORD!!!! Danielle!!!! this is incredibly GORGEOUS! I love your colouring of this sweet Tilda .. she looks so ready for gardening! :) Love the pink/green combo and those flowers are yummmy!!!! Perfect pearl accents .. this is STUNNING all around!

Love,
Elise

Elle a dit…

Lovely card. Spectacular coloring.

Kathy Gerace a dit…

How absolutely gorgeous! I love the chipboard and how you colored and coated it. Almost looks like a metallic piece. And Tilda - OM goodnes she is fabulous! I really like how your papers work together so beautifully. Just a wonderful card!
Huggeroonies,
Kathy

Unknown a dit…

Wow gorgeous card again Danielle!!!!Way to go!!!!

Jenny a dit…

Cette création est magnifique! J'adore ce que tu as fait avec ton chipboard, il est splendide! Et comme toujours, ton coloriage est de toute beauté. Très très joie carte!

NGCARDS a dit…

A wonderful creation hun xxx

CraftinGranny a dit…

Thanks so much for stopping by and the sweet comment. This is such a gorgeous card with lovely details. Can't ever get too much bling for me......lol Have a wonderful week ahead. "Hugs" Carol

Genevieve a dit…

Vraiment de toute beauté cette carte! Tu ne pouvais trouver mieux comme chipboard, tout à fait resplendissant avec ce traitement.
Des éléments tellement bien choisis...un pur délice!!!
Félicitations!

Pam Sparks a dit…

Love your card Danielle! Beautiful coloring and designing! Perfect papers, flowers and love the distressed touch!

Marion a dit…

Beautiful card and I love the embossing.
hugs
Marion

Norma a dit…

Danielle, this is gorgeous. TiIda is so adorable and you've coloured her in your usual fabulous way. I have this Tilda image too, but haven't had the time to play with her yet. I love your bonjour sentiment with the little birdie--that is ever so cute! Love what you did with your chipboard piece--it's gorgeous!

So sorry I've been MIA. I've been missing several of your beautiful postings, so now I'm trying to catch up and backtrack a bit...LOL
Hugs,
Norma

nath81 a dit…

une beaute ta carte et tilda est trop mimi j'adore , elle as la main verte plus que moi , bisous

Iulia a dit…

Oh, I've missed so many beautiful creations! You've surely been busy lately, girl! And I see you love to play with so many different techniques! It's great to take the time and really enjoy what you do!
The result is outstanding on all your cards- the work you put into each and everyone makes them priceless. Love the embossed panels and the chipboard design, really effective. Great coloring on Tilda's dress too; the shape is fantastic, just a pleasure to look at!
Hugs