Pages

mardi 2 août 2011

Toute la pluie tombe sur moi! Raindrops keep falling on my head!




Bon Mardi à vous toutes,
Lors de ma visite chez Scrapbook ta vie, je suis tombée en amour avec ce jeu d'étampes qui s'appelle You and Me Raindrops, de la compagnie Morehead, vous serez certainment d'accord avec moi, cette  petite fille est absolument mignonne. Je venais de choisir des papiers de la superbe collection  Sweet Threads de Basic grey, et j'avais dans les mains le super sketch d'Hélène. L'image de cette carte était bien claire dans ma tête! J,ai étampé sur papier aquarelle et colorié l'image avec les encres distress, ajouté des stickles pour les gouttes de pluie, et étampé la bordure avec un peu d'encre verte, puis vieilli avec les distress. J'avais adoré les feuilles en rocailles contenues dans mon kit, mais elles étaient de la mauvaise couleur. J,ai donc sorti mon inventaire de billes et de fils... Et voila... ma petite carte.  Vous aimez? Alors venez jouer avec nous en grand nombre chez Scrapbook ta vie, ICI.

Happy Tuesday Friends,
When I visited Scrapbook ta vie, I fell in love with this cute stamp set from Morehead, called You and Me Raindrops, this little girl is sooooo cute. I had just picked Basic Grey - Sweet Threads collection and I had in hand,  our DT Hélène's  wonderful sketch. I just had my layout in my head, very clear. I stamped the image on watercolor paper,and colored her with Distress Inks. I also used Distress Inks around the edges of the image, along with a little bit of green ink. I loved the brown beaded leaves I used on my wedding card, and thought they would be perfect for this card in green, so I took out my beads and wire and made them. Thank you for stopping by, and would love it if you would come and play with us using Hélène's beautiful sketch you can find HERE.

VOICI LE SKETCH D'HÉLÈNE
  HERE IS HÉLÈNE'S SKETCH



Voici ma carte
Here is my card


                                                                  Un gros plan de l'image
                                                              A close up of the the image
                                                     Un gros plan des feuilles en perles
                                                      A close up of the beaded leaves
Finalement, l'intérieur
Finally, the inside of the card.







Challenges:
Paper Take Weekly, (Anything Goes)
Totally Paper Crafts Bling it up

Fournitures / Recipe:
Étampes/STamps: MOrehead Stamps, You and Me Raindrops
DP/ Paper: Basic Grey, Sweet Threads
Die cut/ découpe: Paper lace  Cricut Cartridge

15 commentaires:

Elise a dit…

Oooooh! Danielle! Sooo beautiful! I love all the colors and your colouring is FABULOUS!!! Love the shading around the image and those flowers are PERFECT!!!!!! Love love love!!!!

Love,
Elise

Nady a dit…

Ta carte est magnifique! j'aime beaucoup ton intérieure avec le rappel du petit personnage. bravo!
Nadyne xx

Louise a dit…

Super Cute card Danielle, love these images they are so cute. Great flower grouping and the large bow is perfect
Louise

cathylynn a dit…

I'm just blown away here Danielle!!! WOW this is SUPERB!!!! Inside and out!!! That image is too cute and those flowers and leaves are gorgeous. You must show me how to do the leaves. PLEASE!!!!! I'll send you a big red apple for being my BEST TEACHER!! The raindrops on the inside is brilliant but I shouldn't expect anything less. My clever gifted artist frined is tooooo coooooooooool!!
Hugs, Cathy

Mélimélo (Paule) a dit…

TOUT SIMPLEMENT FORMIDABLE!!!
La coloration est belle et l'étampe, craquante!!!
Bravo!

Christina C. a dit…

This is an incredible work of art, my friend!!!! The image is adorable and colored to perfection. The leaves are truly inspirational and I want to learn how to do it too...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy a dit…

Tres Manifique! This truly is a work of art. I really like the sketch and you have made it glorious. Your creation is outstanding Danielle! Okay, we all want to know. How do you do the leaves. I think it is time for you to consider tutorials. Preferably video tutorials. Everything about your card is a dance of perfection!
XO
Sandy

Brigitte a dit…

Ta carte est fantastique!!! J'adore le détails et les feuilles que tu as fait.
Bises
Brigitte

PepPop a dit…

Danielle she is adorable. I love your work. I love the detailing on the inside of the card too. In fact... APPLAUSE!!! Jaqui x

Pat a dit…

Hi Danielle...this card is absolutely gorgeous! I love this image! And your coloring is superb!! I love the DPs...and the flowers and beaded leaves are beyond stunning!!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Anonyme a dit…

Je ne comprend pas comment tu fais pour colorier avec l'encre distress et avoir se résultat aussi réussis. Je suis loin d'avoir ton talent. Même si on voit de la pluie un peu partout sur cette carte, elle reste joyeuse et la petite fille est trop adorable. Tu as eu une bonne idée de faire un rapel de la petite fille a l'intérieur mais bon c'est pas nouveau ta toujours de bonnes idées... Tes feuilles sont vraiment belle avais-tu un patron ou tu les a fait au look???? Bref ta carte est magnique et j'aime beaucoup les couleurs que tu as choisies. Bravo!!!

Marie-Eve xxx

Genevieve a dit…

Oh! trop cute!!

Une colorisation comme d'habitude tout à fait réussie!

Encore une fois, une petite merveille!
Félicitations!

Norma a dit…

Oh I do remember that song Raindrops keep falling.....Love it.
This image is so cute and I'm loving how you colour with distress inks. I've bought a few colours of DI to get me started but haven't had a chance to play with them. Those Basic Grey DP's are beauties, but I haven't seen any in my local craft stores yet. I'll be on the lookout for them. Love the colour scheme for this card. Gorgeous flower arrangement. Oh, the inside of your card is simply fabulous. Love how you arrange those diamond-cut images. Genius!
Hugs,
Norma

nath81 a dit…

superbe ta carte et j'aime bcp ces personages aussi ,et comme dis genevieve une merveille encore un coup , bisous

Iulia a dit…

Yet again those marvellous, leaves, I just love them! What a cute image too! Just beautiful!
Hugs, Iulia