Pages

mardi 25 décembre 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS - JOYEUX NOËL



Merry Christmas Dear Followers!
I would like to offer you my very best wishes on this special day, and thank you for your support, you most appreciated comments, and most of all for taking a few minutes of your so precious time to visit me on my blog.
This morning, I would like to share with you a special card I created for a beautiful lady I met though my aunt. She wanted something unique to offer to her grand-daughter, she calls affectionately her angel, who is studying to be a nurse. Little Tilda sweetly came to me, and took me by the hand through this creating process.  A soft world of aqua, frost and glitter surrounds my little Tilda.

Joyeux Noël fidèles lectrices!
Je vous offre mes voeux les plus chers, et je profite de ce jour bien spécial pour vous remercier de votre fidélité à me lire, de prendre un moment de votre temps si précieux pour me laisser quelques mots, que j'adore lire! 
Je viens partager avec vous ce matin, un ensemble réalisé à la demande spéciale d' une dame extraordinaire rencontrée tout récemment par l'entremise de ma tante, et qui veut l'offir à sa petite fille, qu'elle surnomme son ange. Little Tilda de la collection Little Christmas 2012 s'est imposée d'elle-même à moi, et m'a entraînée dans un monde de turquoise et de blanc, de givre et de brillants pour apporter les voeux à cette jeune fille exceptionnelle qui étudie pour devenir infirmière. Voici où m'a entraînée mon inspiration...

Lots of Glitter, lots of diamond dust
Papers by BoBunny, Snowfall Collection
Little Tilda on x-press blending card, colored with copics.

Beaucoup de brillant, beaucoup de givre
Papier par BoBunny, Snowfall Collection
Little Tilda imprimée sur x-press blending card, coloriée aux copics


A close up of all the Diamond dust on the flowers and leaves
Un gros plan du Diamond dust sur les fleurs et les feuilles


The inside decorated with SU embossing folder, inked with Disstress
L'intérieur décoré avec un plioir de SU, encré à la distress


A close up of the little box (Boitatou)
Le tout présenté dans sa petite boîte coordonnée, (Boitatou


Box and card together.
Voici l'ensemble



I will enter my card in the following challenges:

Tilda's town - challenge No. 32, Something Christmas (entry No. 44)
Magnolia Down under - anything goes (entry No. 31)
Deep Ocean - Challenge 41 - Santa is coming to town (entry No. 61)
Simon Says Stamp challenge - Anything Christmassy... (entry No. 557)


Hugs & Kisses on this Christmas day!!!!!!!
Calins et bisous en ce jour de Noël

30 commentaires:

Céline a dit…

un joyeux noël à toi ma grande !
j'espère qu'il t'a apporté beaucoup de bonheurs et de surprises!
tu as fait un travail remarquable sur cet ensemble, comme toujours! c'est magnifique!
gros bisous
céline
et merci de participer à tilda's town cette semaine

Brigitte a dit…

WOW Danielle!!!! Elle est de toute beauté!!!! Encore une autre merveille et quelqu'un qui va être bien heureux! J'adore tout, les fleurs, ton coloriage, la givre, la boite, tout, tout, tout!!!!! Joyeux Noël !!!! Bises, Brigitte

Paula a dit…

Beautiful card, inside and out. I'm sure the "grand-daughter" will be thrilled with this. Your coloring and the extra touches look fantastic. Merry Christmas.

Myrna I a dit…

Just beautiful Danielle! Merry Christmas!

Kelly a dit…

Superb card for her! I love the big bow and snowflakes and the paper is divine. You colored her so beautifully and I love the pleats in her dress, first time I have seen them on her. I love this card and awesome box set.
Have a joyful day!
Kelly

cabio's craft corner a dit…

Merry Christmas to you and your family Danielle!! Your customize card and box see is gorgeous and elegant. Love the pretty coloring and the embossed textures are lovely :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Louise @ Mme Boitatou a dit…

C'est merveilleux comme ensemble, j'adore les couleurs!!!Le turquoise, le blanc, Noël et l'hiver ça m'interpelle toujours!!
Passe un beau temps des fêtes Danielle!!

Chris a dit…

Joyeaux Noel to you Danielle! I hope you've had a lovely day and Santa was good to you :D! Sending you my very best wishes for a peaceful holiday.

I love your card and I'm sure the recipient did too, the little box, is such a wonderful ideal and I love all the diamond dust, sparkles are my favourite!

Love and hugs,
Chris

Anonyme a dit…

I love the colours and pretty layers, and of course your sweet Tilda, so pretty floating there, Beautifully done my friend. Thanks so much for joining in at Tildas Town, Have a wonderful Christmas
Hugs julie P

Karen a dit…

Gorgeous card! I love the snowflakes. The color and design are beautiful. Merry Christmas!

Karen

cathylynn a dit…

Merry Christmas to you and your family! There is going to be one very happy grand daughter when she receives this divine gift set . Totally breath taking beautiful! My goodness the colors and details are extra ordinary. Once again you have gone above and beyond. I love it all! Totally fantastic!
Hugs, Cathy

Elise a dit…

OoOH yes Danielle! This is absolutely GORGEOUS and I know her Granddaughter will TREASURE this! Oh my gosh, I love the colors of this sweet angel and how you've coloured her! Then all those beautiful flourishes on the side of the image, just so STUNNING!!! And I love all of your dry embossing!!! My gosh, it's just so GORGEOUS!! What a most INCREDIBLE set to give as a gift!!!

Big Hugs to You!
Elise

Norma a dit…

Merry Christmas, Danielle!!!
This Tilda angel is such a cutie pie. Great colour scheme--I love shades of blue. The embossed snowflakes in the inside is just grand. And I love the distressing.
Hugs,
Norma

agence matrimoniale bordeaux a dit…

c'est très beau!! Joyeux Noël :D

Louise a dit…

De toute beauté Danielle. J'adore les couleurs et le diamond dust sur les fleurs et feuilles. Joyeuses fêtes
Louise

Louise a dit…

Hi Danielle, me again, just noticed your lovely creation at Tilda's Town challenge blog. Thanks for joining us this week in our challenge
Louise

Christina C. a dit…

OMG....what can I possibly add to all those wonderful comments??? You outdid yourself on this one....absolutely phenomenal!!! This is going to make that lucky granddaughter a very happy camper!
Your presentation envelope is exquisite...love it all!

Genevieve a dit…

Quel bel ensemble Danielle! Le turquoise...j'adore!! et cette filière d'embossage... me fait vraiment de l'oeil... Tout est harmonieux! Félicitations!
J'espère que Père Noël t'a gâté un peu...profites-bien de ce beau temps des Fêtes en famille!
Bises

Heather a dit…

A beautiful card Danielle, stunning colours and scrumptious detailing!!
Tilda is adorable (definitely my favourite for this year) gorgeous colouring!!

hugs
Heather xx
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all the best for the New Year!!

Joséphine a dit…

Superbe ensemble, j'adore! Je te souhaite un très heureux et joyeux temps des fêtes Danielle, profites-en bien!!! xx

Marilyn a dit…

What a gorgeous card. I know her granddaughter will treasure it always! Happy Holidays from Texas!

Kathleen a dit…

Gorgeous card, love the image and colouring
Tanks for joining us at Tildas Town
Hugs
Kat xx

Rene a dit…

This is just gorgeous! I'm obsessed over her hair...it's so realistic! Gorgeous layout, beautiful papers, and Tilda is magic!
Rene ;D

Frances a dit…


What a lovely creation! Love your design and tha pretty snowflakes. Color combo is beautiful too.
Happy New Year , Danielle!
Hugs, Frances.

Manon @ Kasimodo a dit…

C'est de toute beauté Danielle... les couleurs sont si tendres, un régal pour les yeux. Bravo!!!

Only By His Grace a dit…

A really gorgeous creation Danielle.
have a wonderful healthy New year.
Hugs Maz

Unknown a dit…

Coucou Danielle,

Je viens de m'inscrire sur ton blog car j'aime beaucoup ce que tu fais, j'en profite d'ailleurs pour te dire bravo pour tes magnifiques créations. J'adore.

Petite question... sur les contours de certains de tes tamponnages Magnolia tu as des petites arabesques qui semblent tamponnées et je me demandais avec quoi tu les fais, j'ai vu ça sur plusieurs blogs Magnolia et j'adore. J'imagine que ce sont des étampes et si oui lesquelles? Merci d'avance et encore une fois bravo pour tes créations.

Clara XXX...

Anonyme a dit…

Gorgeous Tilda Danielle! Love your coloring and sweet designing! Lovely!

Sandy a dit…

Oh woe is me Danielle -- I have gotten so far behind in my posts. I cannot believe how far behind I got. I was working on a very special project going into Christmas and just got behind. I am sorry --Beautifully done -- you know I have told you so many times, you are one very talented artist!
Love
Sandy

Debbie Pamment a dit…

WOW your project is just gorgeous!
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC for our Anything Goes challenge.
xXx