Pages

mardi 7 juillet 2020

KKS - Scrappy challenge - May the Forrest be with you!

Hello Krafty Friends!
It's July and that means it is time for a brand new 
SCRAPPY CHALLENGE 
with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!



the theme, of course, is ANYTHING BUT A CARD!

I love doing bookmarks! this time, I created one for niece, who love nature, and Master Yoda!
I used 


I colored the little Racoon and the fire camp with Polychromos. I draw the tree and the stump, used one of my favorite stencil :  LEAVES AND VINES  with Mossy Meadow and Charming Chartreuse to create tree foliage. Stickles were added to give the effect of the fire.
I inked the edges of the bookmark, with Mossy Meadow, a bit of stickles.

I slipped the bookmark in a little pocket and added a few decorative accessories.

J'ai colorié le petit raton et le feu de camp avec des Polychromos, sur bristol velin. Pour créer un décor, j'ai dessiné un arbre et une souche sur laquelle le petir raton est assis. C'est avec un stencil LEAVES AND VINES  que j'ai garni l'arbre, j'ai utilisé les encres Mossy Meadow et Charmin Chartreuse.  Inséré dans une petite pochette, décorée avec un gland et des breloques au choix de ma nièce, à qui ce signet est dédié.




You have until Monday, August 3rd to enter
you can submit as many new creations as you like for more chances to WIN!
Also be sure to share your designs on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' Krafty Friends facebook page because we love to see your stuff!







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Aucun commentaire: