Pages

mercredi 11 septembre 2013

Salute Tilda for Birthday wishes!





I have added the PINTEREST function to my blog, when you move your mouse on the image you will see it appear in the center. Thank you for pinning my work and following my board!  If you would like to make the image bigger, simply click twice on any area of the image, but not in the center!

J'ai ajouté la fonction PINTEREST à mon blogue, simplement en bougeant la souris sur le centre de l'image, vous verrez apparaître le "P" rouge symbole de Pinterest! Merci d'ajouter mes travaux à votre babillard! Cependant, si vous désirez grossir l'image, amenez votre souris ailleurs qu'au centre, puis cliquez deux fois!




Happy Wednesday Friends!
I was supposed to post this card last week, but again, life got in the way! When I saw this cute little Tilda, I knew I had to color her! I wanted to create a card for my aunt, and maybe I simply had a premonition... but she is thinking about going on a cruise! Talk about a coincidence! To complete my marine theme, I used the lovely porthole of Bon voyage collection, I simply love to color the sea! Tilda and this background image are stamped on x-press blending card and colored with copics. I had no suitable paper, so I decided to create my background, I inked with distress inks and added embossing powder, mixed with glitter and sand... the tiny little shells were given me by a friend a while ago. I used butcher string to create the cable around the porthole. 

Bon mercredi !
Je devais préparer cette publication la semain dernière, mais le temps m'a manqué! J'ai préparé cette carte pour l'anniversaire de ma tante. J'ai un faible pour tout ce qui touche la mer, et cette petite Tilda en uniforme me plaît beaucoup, ainsi que ce hublot de la collection Bon Voyage. Les deux images sont imprimées sur x-press blending card, coloriées aux Copic. Je n'avais pas de papier qui s'imposait, alors je me suis amusée avec des encres distress, pardessus lesquelles j,ai ajouté de la poudre à embosser mélée de brillants et de sable... Les petits coquillages ont fait un long voyage, ils m'avaient été offert par une copine qui les avait cueillis sur une plage d'Hawai. Derrière le hublot, un joli doily coupé avec ma cricut sur lequel j'ai collé un cable noué,  fait avec de la corde de boucher, encrée, pour lui donner une touche vieilli. 









On the inside, I used the same image, but colored with Faber Castel wood crayons. I used washi tape under the starfishes; I altered the Make it Crafty digital image to suit my needs, and cut the wishes with my Cricut.

À l'intérieur,  la même image de hublot, sauf coloriée aux crayons de bois Faber Castel. Un peu de washi tape sous les étoiles de mer pour rappeler la couleur de l'eau. De l,autre côté, une image modifiée de Make it Crafty oùj'ai collé les voeux.






The matching Boitatou is decorated as follows: I used Martha Stewart crackling medium over a brown coat of acrilic paint, and added a coat of ivory paint to give the aspect of worn out wood. It was my first experience with this medium and I kind of like it very much!I added sand a shell pieces  between the 2 clear acetate. The scalloped boarder around the window is covered with a mixture of paint and ink, to which I added glue to give the impression of old metal.

La Boitatou coordonnée est décorée comme suit: En dessous du médium à craquer de martha steward, une peinture acrylique de couleur brune, puis par dessus, une couche épaisse de couleur ivoire. Un joli effet de bois vieilli, imitant la coque d'un vieux bateau. J'ai fait une fenêtre, et emprisonné entre 2 acétates, du sable et quelques morceaux de coquillages brisés, dans le style shaker card! Autour de la fenêtre, une suite d'erreur qui a finit par donné un fini métal bosselé, mais un peu brillant !



The box and card together!
Voici l'ensemble, carte et Boitatou!




  

24 commentaires:

Teresa a dit…

Fabulous card Danielle, lots of gorgeous details, love it. xxx

Brigitte a dit…

OH WOW Danielle!!! C'est SUPER beau!!! J'adore comment tu fais tes noeuds et le contour du hublot!!!! Tout est merveilleux, comment as-tu fait l'encre! J'adore la petite Tilda et quelle bonne idée de prendre des coquillages d'Hawai! Bravo pour une création parfaite! Bises, Brigitte

Susy a dit…

Totally amazing, Danielle!

HUGS SUSY

Patricia a dit…

C'est super beau Danielle, je te félicite. Tu en as mit du temps et le résultat en vaut la chandelle. Les couleurs vont très bien ensemble et même le washi tape un peu vagué est parfait avec les petites étoiles qui sont mignonnes aussi.
Bravo encore et pour toutes tes réalisations aussi.
Patricia

Kelly a dit…

You are amazing! This card and box is unbelievably gorgeous I love it a ton! Now I have to look into those crayons. Your techniques and ideas here are beautiful and worked so well together. I had a birthday, can I have this one instead! hehe
Have a great day!!!
Kelly

Louise a dit…

Wow!! Tout un chef d'oeuvre. J'adore ta carte, génial avec la corde comme élément. Un beau kit parfait avec la Boitatou. Elle va adorer
Louise

Unknown a dit…

OMG this is absolutely, incredible beautiful Danielle!! Your background is stunning WOW!!! Also your coloring and all the details are amazing and matching perfect together. Also the box is awesome. So, now lets apologize that I've been absent for so long.
Hugs Sylvia

cathylynn a dit…

Phenomenal Danielle! So much detail in every inch of the card and box. I totally love this. I esp love the butcher cording. WOW this is down right fabulous!!!! No wonder you've been busy. Super gluing your butt to your chair worked wonders!!! LOL!!!
Hugs, Cathy

Christina C. a dit…

This is an incredible work of art, Danielle....leaves me speechless!
You are so creative...lucky, lucky recipient!!!!!!

Elise a dit…

OhOHoHO! Dear Danielle! This is AMAZING! How absolutely GORGEOUS! Every single element on here, your design, your colouring .. it's INCREDIBLY gorgeous! Wowwwww! And lol .. yes yes yes! You chose the PERFECT theme for your Aunt!! :) Wowww .. I really love it!!!

Hope you're having a beautiful week!

Much Love,
Elise

Céline a dit…

cette carte est la perfection même ! un régal pour les yeux! vraiment je suis fan
bises
céline

Elizabeth a dit…

Wow, thes is gorgeous, Danielle! Your coloring and designs are absolutely amazing- as always! Hugs, elizabeth xx

Sandy a dit…

Hey Danielle!! Amazing art work - your are indeed an artist!! The weathered wood is perfect The butcher twine is a perfect size to be ropes and it looks to me like you know some knots!! And what is that I spy on the corners. And your formula for making metal look old. Like how do you know how to do this. I know you must be busy - but you are still a youngster to me!!!! It was good to see you posting Sugar. Now I am going back and read all of this again!!
Sandy

Sandy a dit…

Did you really super glue you but to the chair? Cathy said you did!!!!

Sandy a dit…

Okay - I am old and addled so pamper me!!! I studied the front of your make again and Danielle WOW!!!!
Bisous
Sandy

Zamaline a dit…

wow elle est magnifique

Manon @ Kasimodo a dit…

Wow wow et rewow!
Je suis sous le charme devant cette sublime création!

Tout y est parfait, j'adore!!!

Sandra a dit…

Ohhhhh que cest beau!! Jadore tout tout tout!! Que de talents tu as!!

Sandra a dit…

ohhhhh comme c'est beau! j'adore tout tout tout! Quel talent tu as!

Louise @ Mme Boitatou a dit…

Danielle, Danielle, Danielle...Tu crées de façon magistrale, à chaque fois j'en suis renversée!!!Cet ensemble ne fait pas exception!!C'est magnifiquement beau!!

Francine a dit…

C'est juste MAGNIFIQUE Danielle! J'adore... Moi aussi j'ai un faible pour tout ce qui est en rapport avec la mer et l'eau. Félicitations! C'est un régal pour les yeux.
Francine

Jody a dit…

Vraiment superbe ton ensemble

PauleetChinelle a dit…

Comme c'est beau. Wow les noeuds dans la corde j'aime, j'adore,plus que recherché parfaite.

Julie P a dit…

How fabulous, I love that knotted rope, so clever
Hugs Julie P