Pages

mercredi 5 août 2020

KKS - INspirational Wednesday - You're a Hoot!


Hello Krafty Friends!
It is INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY!
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration 
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!



 Krafty girl Danielle C. here as your hostess this week!
Owls are my favorite birds, so the choice was not difficult for me! 
I played with:



and created a fun card with all three little owls! 
I used a peek a boo die cut to create a condo in a tree trunk;
the Woodgrain strencil was perfect to give the impression of bark, 
shades were given using Sandy shores, Marvelous Mocha and a very subtil coat of Totally Taupe. 
I used stickes all around the kraft paper.
My images were also  stamped with Totally Taupe, for the no line technique on the owls, 
on bristol velum and colored with polychromos.
Behind my owls I used the Beautiful Burlap stencil with Charming Chartreuse and the beautiful 
new ink Fresh Fields.
I added Summer Krafty dots in different sizes to give a home address to each condo!

Je suis l'hôtesse du Inspirational Wednesday ce mois-ci!
J,ai choisi le jeu You're a Hoot!
pour créer une carte amusante avec les trois petits hiboux.
Au moyen d' une découpe, j'ai perforé trois trous dans un tronc d'arbre,
pour y loger mes trois petits hiboux. Avec le stencil Woodgrain, et les encres Marvelous Mocha, Sandy Shores et une couche subtile de Totally Taupe,
j'ai habillé mon arbre d'une jolie écorce.
Mes hiboux sont coloriés aux polychromos sur bristol velin,
pour donner un look chaleureux aux condos de mes petits hiboux,
¸j'ai utilisé le stencil Beautiful Burlap et les encres Charmin Chartreuse, ainsi que la nouveauté de juilllet, Fresh Files.
L'adresse de mes petits condos est déterminée par 
le nombre de petits Krafty Dots au dessus du trou!








Thank you for letting me share my work with you today!
Should you want to add this lovely stamp set to your collection,
visit the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp Shop!
and find You're a Hoot! on sale at 40% off this week.

Happy Kraftin!

Aucun commentaire: