Pages

vendredi 24 juin 2011

INVENTORY CHALLENGE No. 37 - Adorable bugs

Happy Friday,
Christina and I welcome you to our weekly challenge. This week, the theme is Adorable Bugs. My favourite bug is the ladybug. There is a long story associated with my love for this cute bug, and it has to do with my youngest son. He is now a man, but I still can't resist buying anyting that has a ladybug!

Bon Vendredi,
Cette semaine ma bonne amie Christina et moi, avons comme thème "Bébite adorable",  mon mari n'approuverait certainement pas cette traduction, mais elle est appropriée! J,ai une longue histoire d'amour avec les coccinelles, directement associée à mon plus jeune fils. Encore aujourd'hui je résiste difficilement à tout objet ou image avec une coccinelle.

 I have chosen Explore Tilda for my card, who has decided to go for a ride in her car.  I used Tilda's car, unable to find a suitable image of a Volkswagen beetle! However, it does look a little bit like it! Tilda and the car are stamped with Versafine on Strathmore Bristol paper, and colored with crayons... The inspiration of this card came from a blogger friend, I admire very much,  Claudia, I invite you to visit her, if you have not already did; since the car is so big, I was unable to print it on a proper sized shape giving me enough room to play with Tilda. So, I decided the scenery would be the card, and I would add embellishments.The flower and the stickpin are handmade. I received those magnificient corners from my dear Chritina ( Thank you so much).

J'ai étampé Explore Tilda  ainsi que la voiture sur papier Bristol, en me servant de la technique du masque. Je me suis inspirée d'une amie bloggeuse que j'admire beaucoup Claudia, que je vous invìte à visiter, elle vous inspirera, ses cartes sont de petits bijoux. Étant donné que la voiture occupe beaucoup d'espace, j,ai pensé que la scène entière occuperait le haut de la carte, sans plus. Je décorerais le bas de l'image. Voilà!




My scene is stamped on Bristol and colored with crayons and Taltine;
J,ai étampé mon image sur Bristol, elle est coloriée avec du crayon et estompé avec de la Taltine.



The flower is hand made, and painted with Glossy accent; the pearls for the stickpins are from my stash; the tag is from Spellbinders;  the sentiment phrase is from a lovely set called Sentiments sheet 101, designed by Nicole Verkooden, as I needed something oval shape, I decided to print the sentiment usingWord on my printer. The border as well as the foliage are cut with my cricut expression.The very beautiful corners are a gift from Crissy. (thank you!)

J'ai fait moi-même la fleur que j'ai recouverte de Glossy accent; l'épingle à chapeau est faite avec des perles de mon inventaire; l'étiquette de spellbinders; pour le sentiment, je me suis inspirée d'un ensemble de Nicole Verkooden, sheet 101, puisque j'avais besoin d'une forme ovale, j'ai imprimé au moyen de l'imprimante. La bordure ainsique les feuillages sont coupées avec ma cricut expression. Les magnifiques coins sont un présent de Christina.



I would like to invite you to visit my very talented friends and teamates, Christina and Cathy Lynn; Rene is on vacation this week. Next week our theme will be a "recipe card".
J,aimerais vous inviter à visiter mes amies et compagnes d'équipe, Christina et Cathy Lynn, cette semaine Rene est en vacances. La semaine prochaine, notre thème sera "une recette".







I have entered my card in the TOMIC  Challenge No. 3, Summer and in the Make it colourful  No. 23, colour cast reflection.


Stamps/Étampes: Explore Tilda  & Tilda's car
Technique/Technique: crayons de bois sur papier bristol,avec Taltine
Paper/Papier: Stampin Up
AC Glitter Carstock ( for the tag) ; AC carton brillant pour l'étiquette
Ribbon/ruban: Hallmark
Corners/coins: Make it crafty
Foliage/feuillage: Cricut Story Book cartridge
Broder/Brodure: Cricut Elegant edges

27 commentaires:

Chrissy a dit…

Beautiful card Danielle, gorgeous colouring and fabulous images.
Luv CHRISSYxx

cathylynn a dit…

Oh my goodness Danielle this is FABULOUS!!!! What a clever scene you've created and colored brilliantly. Tilda has definitely spotted your favorite ladybug. Your flower and stick pin are beautiful as well as your other details. I love this!!!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Christina C. a dit…

Wow, Hon, your coloring is SPECTACULAR!!!!! Love this wonderful scene you created for Tilda. Your handmade flower is beautiful. A gorgeous creation!!!!!

Jacque a dit…

What an absolutely darling card, Danielle!!! The coloring is psectacular and the scene you have created is just so precious!!! Wish I were there with her...smiles!! Lovely presentation, sweetie!! Big hugs.,.Jacque

Mascha Zimmerman a dit…

Great card, it's so special!
Love it, bye Mascha

Unknown a dit…

Wow this is really a spectacular card. I love it very much.

Hugs,
danielle

Scrappinangler a dit…

Beautiful job, Danielle! :)
~Tori

Karen a dit…

THis is so beautiful! : )

Sandy a dit…

Hey Sweet Pea! You are indeed the Queen of Design when it comes to scene with a story cards. No words necessary. A picture is worth a thousand words. This design dances!!
The Tilda you have used is one of my favorites and reminds me of one of my granddaughters. Those corner embellishment are fantastic and oddly enough look like elegant bugs. See their little eyes poking up over their red noses! The coloring is out of the world - to die for perfect. You do well with a lot of different mediums. This color is so rich - like a good cup of coffee rich. For me, this is one perfect card. The design, the subject matter, the rich colors - I love it!!
XO
Sandy

Sandy a dit…

OH!!! I forgot something. Your flower is gorgeous. I love homemade flowers most of all. Beautiful work Danielle!!
Love you
Sandy

Genevieve a dit…

Quelle scène!! Vraiment merveilleuse cette carte!
Tilda qui prend le temps d'arrêter pour regarder ces jolies petites bestioles....c'est ce qu'on devrait faire..idée à retenir!! :-)
Félicitations!

Louise a dit…

Fabulous card, Great job on the coloring and your flower is spectacular really stands out.
Louise

Corinne a dit…

Beautiful card Danielle! Love how you incorporated the two images together. Your coloring is wonderful.
Hugs~
Corinne

Barb Hardeman a dit…

Oh my dear friend! You put so much of YOURSELF into your cards and this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the effect your crayons give the images and the scene you created - well! It's FABulous. What a beautiful flowers you've created, and perfect for the corner of your work. Beautiful details...hugs...Barb

Elise a dit…

OH-MY-GOSH!!! Your scenery is INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS!!!! Ohhhh I can just imagine Tilda taking a long drive out into the country somewhere to just be with nature and she finds all these wonderful little critters to observe! Your colouring is simply WONDERFUL and that sky ... ooooh .. just BEAUTIFUL! This is amazing Danielle!!!!

Love,
Elise

Anonyme a dit…

Beautiful card! I love the images chosen and your layout constructs the scene perfectly. Gorgeous colouring too!
Hugs Julie P

Chris a dit…

Excellent job. Your card is gorgeous!

Sharon a dit…

Oh Danielle, your card is absolutely adorable. Such beautiful colouring and I love how you've combined all these beautiful stamps to create such a pretty picture. LOVE your flowers. I have a gorgeous stamp of a Volkswagen Beetle and am happy to stamp you some and send it to if, if you like. Pop me an email with your addy so that I can send this to you. hugs Sharon

Elle a dit…

Adorable card. The scene just has a way of taking you in!

nath81 a dit…

comme dab une carte avec la petite tilda tres jolie et avec la voiture derriere c'est super , moi j'ai utilise un paysage , gros bisous nath

Peggie a dit…

Tres jolie! J'adore le coleur de rose. L'automobile est too cute. I run out of my French again. lol But it is a lovely card.

Sharron aka Sharrahug a dit…

I love your super cute & FUN card, Danielle! Nicely done & so colorful & summery!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥
Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings

Nady a dit…

Elle est superbe ta carte, j'adore ton agencement avec la petite Tilda et sa voiture. Bravo!
Nadyne xx

Kathy Gerace a dit…

WOW!! What a clever way to create the perfect background! Tilda is really enjoying her bug expedition. Beautiful job coloring.
Huggeroonies,
Kathy

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings a dit…

hi Danielle,
oh i looove your cards.
this is one of my favorites.
how sweet and of course all the coloring you have done.
i must say i was worried about the car :-)
you did an awesome job!

i can not wait until i get my new sentiment set from Nicole!

Cami a dit…

Wow Danielle! This is a very pretty scene you created! Perfect with Tilda's car and her exploring! Your coloring is wonderful and I love everything about this card! So imaginative!
Hugs, Cami

cabio's craft corner a dit…

Cute coloring and images. What s sweet card using these images combo :o)
Hugs,
Cabio